Setting up your business in the UAE
starts with NHBC
Canada Visa Immigration Services
NHBC, in collaboration with a reputed immigration consultancy services provider based in Mississauga (Ontario) Canada, will provide you with end to end Canada Visa Immigration Services for you and your family.
At NHBC we will be in charge of your visa application from start to finish. Depending on your personal situation, there are several different ways to immigrate to Canada. We will assess your situation and advise on which Canadian visa option would be the right one for you. We guarantee to give you the best advice and representation and you will have a smooth visa/immigration process without any hassles.
Our specialisations range from the following options:
- Express Entry - All Provinces. The Canada Express Entry Program is a points based immigration program for professionals looking to settle in Canada. The higher your points, the greater your chances of receiving an invitation to Apply (ITA) for Permanent Residency in Canada. The Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program allows skilled professionals with significant work experience, employability, and adaptability to gain legal permanent residence in Canada.
- Confederation’s Start Up Visa Program (“CSUV”). The his visa program is a general business immigration or investor visa option that allows you to immigrate to Canada by starting a business anywhere in the country. You and your business will have to meet a set of requirements in order to be successful with your application. In general, your business must be innovative, create jobs for Canadians and be able to compete internationally. While you wait for your application’s approval, you can also apply for a temporary work permit to keep you busy in Canada.
- Canadian Student Visa. Canada continues to attract a steady volume of students from all over the world. If you wish to take academic, professional, or vocational training at a university, college, or any other educational institution in Canada, you will need a study permit before you enter Canada. This study permit is issued to students when they arrive in Canada. However, to get there, a student must first apply for a Temporary Resident Visa which is provided by the Canadian High Commission.
- Canada Family Visa. As part of their immigration programs, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has a specific visa track known as the Family Visa. Canadian citizens or permanent residents of at least 18 years of age are entitled to sponsor family members. Each category has its own set of requirements that the sponsor needs to comply with for the family sponsorship visa application to be properly reviewed by CIC.
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP). This program helps employers in Atlantic Canada hire foreign skilled workers who want to immigrate to Atlantic Canada and international graduates who want to stay in Atlantic Canada after they graduate.
We are committed to delivering excellent Immigration Visa Services by offering cost effective value propositions and high quality by adopting industry best practices. We uphold our honesty, fairness, equality and highest standard of integrity in dealing with our clients. We are passionate to provide a satisfactory and reliable pathway for you and help your Canada immigration dream come true!
Please feel free to contact NHBC Dubai today to schedule your free visa intake session.