Setting up your business in the UAE
starts with NHBC
Offshore: UAE and Worldwide
Excellent tax-efficient business strategy with freedom of operations, confidentiality and ease of running business. Benefit from our experience in all major offshore jurisdictions globally.
Going offshore for some persons or companies is the preferred way of managing a business as they offer excellent and tax-efficient strategies for entrepreneurs. Important prima facie benefits are freedom of operations, confidentiality and ease of running business while minimizing taxes, protect assets and limit liabilities.
As a “tax-free” business territory, UAE is one of the well- known jurisdictions in the world for incorporating offshore companies. UAE is independent and white-listed.
Benefits of an offshore company:
- 100% foreign ownership
- No local sponsor required
- There is no public register of company officers
- The offshore company is exempted from all corporate and income taxes
- There are no foreign currency restrictions (*subject to bank approval)
- Full repatriation of the profits and capital are allowed
- Low setup costs
- No onshore office and no visa quota
- Only minimum capital is required to set-up offshore company.
New Horizons Business Consultants in collaboration with Vistra, one of the top 3 global corporate serviceproviders, provide a full range of offshore company formation services, including international incorporations, post incorporation technical and corporate services, corporate governance and legal services.
With vast knowledge of international and local legislation, and compliance and regulatory issues, we can help clients stay on top of the latest market developments so you can expand globally with ease and confidence.
In addition to the UAE, we have highly experienced professionals and licenses in all major jurisdictions such as British Virgin Islands (BVI), Cayman Islands, Seychelles, amongst others, and we can deliver a wide scope of company formation services:
- Worldwide incorporations with expertise in all major jurisdictions
- A comprehensive list of over 1,000 shelf companies in major jurisdictions, all available for immediate use
- Incorporations with a special name or particular features on request, in one to seven days depending on the jurisdiction
The collaboration between NHBC and Vistra ensures that you will receive personal guidance throughout your incorporation journey, including assistance with opening of a corporate bank account. We understand that post incorporation, ongoing technical support is crucial, thus we offer a range of post incorporation support to ensure you are up-to-date on your regulatory requirements and relevant filings.
NHBC will take care of the details, so you can focus on growing your business by providing you peace of mind to ensure you comply withall the requirements of the jurisdiction you choose to setup your company in. Vistra is able to provide a full range of corporate services to simplify the day-to-day administration, legal, compliance and corporate governance services, and valuable business insights to assess business risk.
- Low set-up costs
- Minimum capital required
- No onshore office
- No residency visa
- Incorporations in all major jurisdictions worldwide